Biological Monitoring Method for Sterilization of Pressure Steam in The Supply Room
A biological monitoring method for sterilization of pressure steam in the supply room
1. Place the biological indicator in the center of the standard test package and place the test package in the designated place for sterilization.2. Wear gloves, open the test bag and take out the sterilized biological indicator, indicating the sterilization time and location.Three indicators, containing the ampoule crowded broken, in the constant temperature incubator (56 ℃ to + / - 1 +), at the same time, a comparison of biological indicators indicate the time in cultivating box, 24 hours later to see the results.Four, the result decides, the positive control group culture positive (yellow) negative test group culture negative (purple) decides for the sterilization is qualified, otherwise is unqualified.5. Put the biological indicators of the positive control group into the high-pressure steam sterilizer for sterilization, and then put them into the medical garbage can.
B. Standard use of pressure steam sterilizer
2. The staff shall be dressed as required with round hat and special shoes.2. Conduct the safety inspection before the equipment operation.3. Drain the condensate water in the steam pipeline before switching on the power and steam source.4. Hook the trailer onto the main door slot, align it with the track, and load the fungicides into the sterilizer.When loading, the goods should be arranged neatly with gaps between bags. Textile products should be placed on the upper layer and metal products on the lower layer.5. The total load shall not exceed 80% of the sterilization chamber volume.6. After loading the truck, hang the carrier truck, and then slowly push the sterilization truck into the sterilization room.7. Before closing the door, check that the latch should be at the limit of retraction.If the door protruding should be counterclockwise light
Gently turn the handle so that the latch retracted and the door closed.8, the door to the door ring, the door around the contact with the rubber ring, a little force to resist and then clockwise rotation of the handle, observe whether the surrounding latch into the latch slot, such as not into the latch slot, by to re-operation.9. Put the latch into the latch slot and continue to turn the handle clockwise to press down the cover until the door is pressed tight and steam cannot enter the sterilization room until it is in place.10. Adjust the temperature to the upper and lower limit of the required sterilization temperature.11. When the sterilizer pressure reaches the rated pressure, open the condensate valve to discharge the condensate water in the sterilization room, and start sterilization after the discharge of condensate water.12. Unplug the timing to the required sterilization time and start the timing.13. Close the air valve after sterilization, and exhaust the steam in the sterilization room.14. The sterilization pressure is less than or equal to 0.027mpa. Open the door, release excess air, and close the door to dry.15. After drying, hang the carrier and slowly pull the sterilization vehicle to the carrier.16. Clean the sterilization room after sterilization.
C. Standard dressing package
1. Personal preparation: dress, cap, mask shoes and gloves.2, the table must be clean, no debris, dirt.3. Preparation of articles: chemical indicating tape, in-bag indicating card, pen, sealing tape and wrapping cloth.3, check the cloth is intact, should be no holes, no tears, no stains, no adhesion of cotton and purple fiber.4. Put the two layers of tablecloth on the operating table successively. Put the contents of the bag on the tablecloth according to the order of using first and then placing.5. Pack the two layers of tablecloth in two times. Do not squeeze the cloth when packing.6. Fill in the chemical indicator tape and stick it on the bag.
D. methods of hand cleaning for instruments, utensils and articles
1, preparation: personal preparation, masks, hats, isolation clothes, waterproof apron, special shoes, goggles, with preparation, special agent, detergent.
2. Operating procedures:
(1) rinse, put the equipment and articles under flowing water to rinse, and preliminarily remove pollutants.
(2) washing: after washing, scrub or scrub with enzyme cleaner or other cleaner after soaking.
(3) rinse: after washing, rinse or scrub with flowing water.
(4) never rinse: rinse with soft water, purified water or steamed water.
(5) put the equipment in a clean container.
(6) clean and clean the pool.
3. Matters needing attention:
(1), manual cleaning when the appropriate water for 15 to 30 ℃
(2) remove dry stains by soaking them with enzyme cleaner before scrubbing or scrubbing.
(3) the scrubbing operation shall be carried out below the water surface to prevent the production of air glue.
(4) the cavity instruments shall be rinsed with a pressure water gun, and the removable parts shall be cleaned after disassembly.
(5) do not use steel wire ball appliances and detergent and other supplies, should choose a matching scrub appliances, supplies, to avoid wear.
(6) the cleaning equipment and the cleaning pool should be cleaned and disinfected every day.
E. ultrasonic cleaning method of use
1. Preparation stage:
(1) personal preparation: cleaning and dressing according to the machine, and protection.
(2) turn on the power, and the indicator light on the panel of the cleaner indicates that it can be operated.
2. Cleaning process:
(1) put the articles to be cleaned into the cleaning rack and then into the cleaning groove.
(2) the injected water or aqueous solution reaches the standard water level.
(3) put cleaning agent in proportion in the cleaning tank.
(4), set the heating temperature 45 ℃ or less
(5) set the cleaning time for 3-5 minutes after the temperature is reached
(6) set the ultrasonic power at 40-100%
(7) after cleaning, remove the rack from the cleaning tank and rinse with warm water, and then dry with hot air.
3. Matters needing attention
1, will need to clean the items into the cleaning grid frame, and then put the cleaning grid frame into the cleaning slot can not be directly into the object cleaning slot, so as not to affect the cleaning effect, at the same time will damage the instrument.
2. The water level in the cleaning tank shall not be lower than 100mm or higher than 130mm
3. Add cleaning agent in proportion
4. The solution in the cleaning tank can be reused.
5. After cleaning, open the valve to drain the dirty liquid in the cleaning tank.
F. Distribution of sterile items
1. Dressing: round hat, special shoes, isolation clothes, and hand washing or hand disinfection.2. Aseptic items should be distributed on a first-in, first-out basis.3. Confirm the effectiveness of sterile items, and the implants and implantable surgical instruments should be qualified before biological monitoring
Can be issued.4. Both parties shall sign after confirming that the goods received are correct.Release records shall be traceable.
G. playing method of instrument set
1, the table must be clean, no debris, dirt.
2. Dressing: round hat, mask, special shoes and gloves.
2, required equipment, indicator card, indicator tape, pen, packing tape.
4, check whether the foreskin is clean, there is no tear, hole, there is no adhesion of cotton and fiber.
5. Check the instruments, put them in order, and input other required items. Put the indicator card (put the crawling card in the implant bag)
6. Separate packaging of double wrapping.
7. Tape sealing. The length of the tape is suitable for the volume and weight of the sterilization bag.
8. Fill in the instruction tape and stick it on the bag.