Introduction of Non Woven Surgical Gown
Non-woven surgical gowns are worn by doctors during surgery, experiments, and research to isolate pathogens and other factors that cause infections, avoid secondary infections, and prevent liquids such as alcohol and blood from infecting healthcare personnel. It is mainly used in medical operations, patient management, public places prevention inspections, disinfection in virus contaminated areas, and can also be widely used in military, agriculture, animal husbandry, chemical industry, environmental protection, and other fields.
The materials of non-woven surgical gowns include SMS nonwovens, PP nonwovens, and kapok-resistant non-woven. Sewing method ultrasonic heating, sewing machine thread. The general specifications are 120 cm * 120 cm, 120 cm * 140 cm, 120 cm * 150 cm.
The non-woven surgical gowns are conventionally packaged in individual package. And sterilized by ethylene oxide(EO). Other features include:
1. All connected, front opening.
2. Durable, tear-resistant and wear-resistant, comfortable to wear, soft, light, breathable, lint-free, anti-pollution, anti-static.
3. It can infiltrate air and water vapor, and it can exclude water-based liquids and aerosols.
4. Made of 100% high density polyethylene, without fillers, adhesives, and silicon.
5. The surface is smoothly repelled from inorganic liquids to prevent the chemical from splashing off and the solid dust is less likely to adhere.
6 It can effectively prevent harmful ultra-fine dust, high concentrations of inorganic acids, alkalis and salt solutions.
7 can withstand liquid shock.
8. It can prevent the invasion of body fluids, blood and blood pathogens.