Instructions for use:
1. Put the items into the medical three-dimensional paper bag. The length and height of the items should be suitable for sealing, otherwise the bag may burst.
2. Shaped and sharp objects should be placed correctly, and the peeling safety can be ensured when used.
3. Seal the bag mouth with sealing equipment, indicating the time, use and other related information.
4. Place the sealed bag correctly.
5. The color change should be confirmed during the process: it is grayish black after sterilization; the ethylene oxide is brown after sterilization.
6. After use, remove the item in the direction indicated by the peeling.